Hari Raj Naicker became a FIFA referee in 1975 and served for a record 17 years until 1991 when he had to retire at the mandatory age of 55.
Hari Raj Naicker officiated in Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia and several Pacific Island Nations.
Naicker served as the Fiji Football Referees' National Secretary from 1975-2002 and was Chairman of the Fiji Football Association's Referees Commission from 1997-2005.
Hari Raj Naicker was a FIFA Referee Instructor and the first from Fiji.
- In 1993 Naicker was named administrator of the Year by the Fiji Football Association.
- In 1995 the Government of Fiji presented him with a 25th Anniversary Independence Medal and recognized him again in 1998 by conferring him a Medal of Order of Fiji.
- In 1999 Hari Raj Naicker was made a Justice of the Peace.
- In 2005 Naicker became a commissioner for Oaths.
- In 2009 FASANOC is proudly conferred the Fiji Olympic Order to Mr Hari Raj Naicker.
- As a government liaison officer Hari met Prime Minister Indira Gandhi's during a visit in 1982.
Statistics for HARI RAJ NAICKER
Based on 3 international matches